Request a Nannywage Ltd
Employer Payroll Provider Brochure
Our subscription is £130 per year including VAT for monthly payroll and £155 per year including VAT for weekly payroll and we handle everything relating to your nanny payroll. If you require employment contracts our subscription is £20 per year including VAT.
If you are setting up as an employer for the first time, please note HMRC requires you to file online FPS submissions for Real Time Information Payroll, every pay day or risk late filing HMRC penalties. Nannywage Ltd file these submissions on your behalf, however, you must ensure ideally all is ready for the first paydate by registering with us at least 4 weeks* before the first pay date as HMRC can take up to 2 weeks to set up a new PAYE Scheme subject to no delays.
*If your paydate is less than 4 weeks ahead, or the employment of a nanny has already begun, we highly recommend that payroll is setup immediately by subscribing to Nannywage Ltd.
Click here to complete our online subscription forms.
Starting with registering your employer PAYE scheme with HMRC we calculate all the TAX & NIC on your behalf and every quarter send you a complete summary of the payroll with total Tax & NIC amount due and full instructions of how to pay.
Our subscription is for monthly or weekly wageslips and we provide a full payroll service to include all issues such as Maternity Pay, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, overtime etc along with processing starting and leaving P45's and end of year Nanny Payroll scheme tax return.
HMRC now require all end of year declarations to be filed online. Nannywage Ltd are government gateway enabled and file your end of year HMRC PAYE scheme return on line as part of our payroll provider service.
If you have any questions about your payroll please call our help desk where our staff will be pleased to assist you in any way possible.
We deal with all Inland Revenue issues and correspondence on your behalf, leaving you free to spend quality time with your family safe in the knowledge that Nannywage Ltd are managing every aspect of nanny employment on your behalf
TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR SERVICE ON LINE CLICK HERE
REQUEST A BROCHURE Containing the payroll forms in paper format to use our service.
Our "Peace of Mind" policy includes a subscription refund for new clients, who may need to cancel our payroll service within 30 days of the start of subscription. Subject to Terms & Conditions #11
Unlimited telephone support and information
Help desk available Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Telephone 020 8642 5470 E-mail email@example.com
We guarantee a full payroll service with no hidden costs or extra charges whatsoever.
THE NANNYWAGE LTD PAYROLL SERVICE
We will register you for a PAYE small employer scheme with HMRC
We will produce a Contract of employment for you and your employee if required
- We print and send you hard copy wageslips for your nanny, we process weekly wageslips for each Friday and monthly wageslips for the last Friday of the month
- Full telephone payroll help desk team with employment law help and advice
- We produce a summary of the payroll each quarter Tax & NIC due date (April, July, October & January) combined with your Tax & NIC due notice of how much to pay HMRC. We send you the summary of how much to pay with full payment instructions and an addressed envelope to send payment to HMRC
- We will process new nannies joining, whether or not they have a P45
- We will process nannies leaving and produce a P45 for them
- We process & advise on Statutory sick pay
- We process & advise on Statutory maternity pay with reclaim quarterly via Tax & NIC
- We will process any salary increases you award your nanny
- We will make deductions for repayment Student loans when instructed by HMRC
- We will make deductions for any attachments of earnings when instructed by HMRC
- We will liaise with HMRC on your behalf regarding over/underpayments of tax
- We will liaise with HMRC on your behalf regarding any changes to tax codes
- We will process any overtime or bonus payments you make to your nanny and calculate the tax due on them
- Provide Late Subscription solutions and backdated employment starts
- File end of year employer returns on line including P35, P14 and P60, qualifying you for any on line filing HMRC tax incentives
- Continuing liaison on your behalf with HMRC during the Subscription period with any length breaks between employing staff.
- Full compliance with HMRC regulations during subscription
SIMPLE SOLUTION Subscribe to Nannywage Ltd. for one years service.
Payment Methods; Go to our quick link www.paymentmethods.co.uk
Ensure you subscribe and correspond with the Nannywage Ltd group of companies and benefit from four professional companies acting as one. All highly experienced in all aspects of nanny payroll & employment.
E-Mail mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Web www.nannywageltd.co.uk
Please note we do not operate company car plans or P11d's